Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Snow in London

After a relatively mild winter so far in London with cold snaps here and there it has snowed in London for the first time in 5 years. Co-incidentally it was just in time for my family's first morning in London. They made the most of it crossing into Hyde park which was transformed briefly into a winter wonderland, far from the brown crap pile of horse manure it was in summer.

It was the kick off the a eventful 5 days that my family was due to spend in London along with the Tees from KL. It doesn't take long for to get that familiar feeling with family around.... sheer annoyance. Oh how we love/hate our family, I'll admit it , i missed them dearly, but ffs they know how to get on your nerves.

All in all it was great to see my family, we went to watch We will rock you, Billy Elliot, had dinner out and i cooked dinner on the Sat night before they headed off to Manchester. In typical fashion the left their passports at my place and got me to head out at 9am on a Sun morning to deliver them... /sigh



No comments: