Sunday, January 21, 2007

wow i type well while drunk

At the risk of blowing my own horn, im rather impressed with the last two catch up posts i made last night. Yes the timestamp is actually accurate, with just a few punctuation marks and letters this morning i was quite proud of my efforts.

It has been awhile since we headed out to MoS, its been a few months i think since Dave left. It was a bit belated for a Bday bash but it was a good excuse as any to head out. It was a good night out, with even Andrew came along for the entire night, only marred by the fact that Binh (cough... softcock) decided to pike on me and Khoa not being able to make it with work commitments.

I would have never imagined that i would have picked a place like MoS to head out to a year ago. I guess times and attitudes do change, i have inexplicably become a fan of the duff-duff that i previously so despised. Cant wait for the next night out.

No comments: