Wednesday, February 28, 2007

And thats Feb done and dusted.

Man that was quick, Feb flashed pass by without me taking much notice. Nothing to do at all with probably one of the more drunken months so far. I haven't survived without injury though, im still trying to work out if my niggling shoulder injury has been cause by a drunken tumble down some stairs or over exertion on the Wii. Injury due to a ding ding ding 4 match winning streak in Wii boxing sounds like a more probable cause at this point.

I have settled in well to my new job at 1stContact, not the best job in the world but definitely a step up i think. I have been offered a more permanent position there which im likely to take. Never has the my future here in London been more hazy, there will be a few key decisions to be made in the coming months.

We have also had the very recent arrival of Amy to our house at 7:02am Monday morning, thats 7:02am ie before my wake up time! She has replaced Michelle as our resident neat freak, uhh i mean female housemate. Amy has assured us that shes been all cool with what she has seen so far but she is starting to develop some Michellesque traits already. I came home to find some sorta out of date still ok custard missing from the fridge.... mmmmmz. At least she doesnt have a Mac

No comments: