Thursday, December 14, 2006

Changing Jobs

Next week i start a role, yes im getting underpaid again, in a support company that will hopefully teach me something new. My current role allows me to stay at home, do nothing basically, unless something actually happens. When something does happen, its restart the computer, plug in the printer blah blah blah. I hope i dont get bitten in the ass for wishing my next job could be something more complicated. It is a pleasure and a bit of a worry at the same time that im getting paid to do officially nothing atm , but i guess thats why the pay officially sucks! I hope i get a desk job plz plz plz, travelling on the tube is for the lack of a better word "bollocks!".

Over the course of the last few weeks there have been many cases where i have been on the clock and been experimenting with cooking, there was the day i baked pizza and pecan pie on the clock, miso ramen day, more recently there was paid banana cake day, i do wonder sometimes if i should send my boss a slice. Besides last weeks visit to the Science museum i havent been able to duck out TPG style as im on call, doh!i I want a desk job but I'm so gonna miss this way of life .

5 comments:

John said...

nice post gonk! all the best with the new job.

am currently in chicago for christmas ... it's cold! :)

Unknown said...

Gonk u nub!

You've moved off wow, but gone to the next MMORPG... hehe same old stuff!

Hope your new job is more enlightening, and keeps you out of the house (and kitchen!) for awhile!

Don't blow all your extra pay on food, drinks and play either. You gotta save up for your big trip with Tzety and Binh. And don't forget to buy me something English for Christmas. LEWL! A JS Park Manchester United jersey would be just fine! GGKTHXBAI!

Gonk said...

Lies lies sif im up to my next MMORPG. Im not getting sending back anything for my family for Xmas so GOOD LUCK eddie.

Unknown said...

Nice work on the blog Gonk, good to see we can keep a track of your no-good shenanigans over there.

You troublemaker you.. :D

playlife said...

Hey I heard Andrew got an awesome job!

If only the RAM incident didn't happen, how different things might have been...hahaha

Merry X'mas mate